9:00-10:30 EcoMobility in Action Plenary
The necessary drivers for implementing EcoMobility projects was addressed. Selected examples of EcoMobility initiatives and the available funding mechanisms for cities were a part of the discussion.
Moderator: Manfred Breithaupt, Senior Transport Advisor, GIZ, Germany
- Financing Sustainable Urban Transport: Lloyd Wright, Senior Transport Specialist, ADB, Manila Philippines
- Adelaide's journey to becoming a cycle friendly city: Mark Elford, Executive Director in the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, South Australian Government, Australia
- E-Mobility in Vienna, interoperability of the charching stations across countries: Wolfgang Illes, Wien Energy, Vienna, Austria
- Weaving out of San Francisco Transport Challenge: Timothy Papandreou, Deputy Director, Sustainable Streets, San Francisco, United States of America
11:00-12:00 Closing, summary and outlook
Insights gained from the congress and how these insights can be used for future EcoMobility in cities. The diverse perspectives, innovative ideas, and practical examples explored in the congress can be taken home, adapted, and applied to the cities, organizations, businesses, research, and everyday lives of participants.
Moderator: Monika Zimmermann, Deputy Secretary General, ICLEI
- Reflections on the Congress
- ICLEI's EcoMobility Program for Cities
- Suwon 2013 EcoMobility Impulse (Adoption)
- Impressions of the Festival
- Closing remarks from Host City: Sungkyun Yun, 1st Vice Mayor, Suwon City, Republic of Korea
- Formal Closing